- protected internalvirtual Dispatches to the specific visit method for this node type. For example, MethodCallExpression calls the VisitMethodCall(System.Linq.Expressions.MethodCallExpression).
- Creates a new expression that is like this one, but using the supplied children. If all of the children are the same, it will return this expression
- Gets the expression to execute if the test evaluates to false.
- Gets the expression to execute if the test evaluates to true.
- sealed Returns the node type of this expression. Extension nodes should return Extension when overriding this method.
- Gets the test of the conditional operation.
- virtual Gets the static type of the expression that this Expression represents.