- Add an additional Instance to this PluginFamily/PluginType
- Add a single concrete type as a new Instance with a derived name. Is idempotent.
- Adds a new Instance for the concreteType with a name
- If the PluginType is an open generic type, this method will create a closed type copy of this PluginFamily
- Determine the default instance if it can. May return null.
- Find a named instance for this PluginFamily
- Removes all Instances and resets the default Instance determination
- completely removes an Instance from a PluginFamily
- Sets the default Instance.
- The 'UseIfNone' instance to use if no default is set
- All the Instances held by this family
- Does this PluginFamily represent an open generic type?
- Can be used to create an object for a named Instance that does not exist
- The PluginGraph that "owns" this PluginFamily
- The CLR Type that defines the "Plugin" interface for the PluginFamily
- The Policies from the root PluginGraph containing this PluginFamily or a default set of Policies if none supplied