- Create a temporary key that is released when the associated Rivest-Shamir-Adleman (RSA) object is closed. Do not use this flag if you want your key to be independent of the RSA object.
- Do not specify any settings.
- Prevent the CSP from displaying any user interface (UI) for this context.
- Allow a key to be exported for archival or recovery.
- Use key information from the default key container.
- Use key information from the current key.
- Use key information from the computer's key store.
- Use key information that cannot be exported.
- Notify the user through a dialog box or another method when certain actions are attempting to use a key. This flag is not compatible with the NoPrompt flag.