- Initializes a new instance of the OperatingSystem class, using the specified platform identifier value and version object.
- Gets a PlatformID enumeration value that identifies the operating system platform.
- Gets the service pack version represented by this OperatingSystem object.
- Gets a Version object that identifies the operating system.
- Gets the concatenated string representation of the platform identifier, version, and service pack that are currently installed on the operating system.