- Initializes a new instance of the Object class.
- virtual Determines whether the specified object is equal to the current object.
- static Determines whether the specified object instances are considered equal.
- virtual Allows an object to try to free resources and perform other cleanup operations before it is reclaimed by garbage collection.
- virtual Serves as the default hash function.
- Gets the Type of the current instance.
- Creates a shallow copy of the current Object.
- static Determines whether the specified Object instances are the same instance.
- virtual Returns a string that represents the current object.