- sealed Releases the unmanaged resources and disposes of unmanaged resources used by the HttpResponseMessage.
- protectedvirtual Releases the unmanaged resources used by the HttpResponseMessage and optionally disposes of the managed resources.
- Throws an exception if the IsSuccessStatusCode property for the HTTP response is false.
- virtual Returns a string that represents the current object.
- Gets or sets the content of a HTTP response message.
- Gets the collection of HTTP response headers.
- Gets a value that indicates if the HTTP response was successful.
- Gets or sets the reason phrase which typically is sent by servers together with the status code.
- Gets or sets the request message which led to this response message.
- Gets or sets the status code of the HTTP response.
- Gets the collection of trailing headers included in an HTTP response.
- Gets or sets the HTTP message version.