- Ignored by the common language runtime.
- Do not use. This mask selects the domain-related values, screening out the unused DisallowBindings flag.
- Indicates that the application will probably have many domains that use the same code, and the loader must share maximal internal resources across application domains.
- Indicates that the application will probably host unique code in multiple domains, and the loader must share resources across application domains only for globally available (strong-named) assemblies that have been added to the global assembly cache.
- Indicates that no optimizations for sharing internal resources are specified. If the default domain or hosting interface specified an optimization, then the loader uses that; otherwise, the loader uses SingleDomain.
- Indicates that the application will probably have a single domain, and loader must not share internal resources across application domains.