- The current registration was canceled by the user.
- The notification failed for any reason.
- This result can be caused by the following: there is no current registration for a garbage collection notification, concurrent garbage collection is enabled, or the time specified for the millisecondsTimeout parameter has expired and no garbage collection notification was obtained. (See the <gcConcurrent> runtime setting for information about how to disable concurrent garbage collection.)
- The notification was successful and the registration was not canceled.
- The time specified by the millisecondsTimeout parameter for either WaitForFullGCApproach(System.Int32) or WaitForFullGCComplete(System.Int32) has elapsed.