- Begins a database transaction.
- Begins a database transaction with the specified IsolationLevel value.
- Changes the current database for an open Connection object.
- Closes the connection to the database.
- Creates and returns a Command object associated with the connection.
- Opens a database connection with the settings specified by the ConnectionString property of the provider-specific Connection object.
- Gets or sets the string used to open a database.
- Gets the time to wait while trying to establish a connection before terminating the attempt and generating an error.
- Gets the name of the current database or the database to be used after a connection is opened.
- Gets the current state of the connection.