- Attempts to cancels the execution of an IDbCommand.
- Creates a new instance of an IDbDataParameter object.
- Executes an SQL statement against the Connection object of a .NET Framework data provider, and returns the number of rows affected.
- Executes the CommandText against the Connection and builds an IDataReader.
- Executes the CommandText against the Connection, and builds an IDataReader using one of the CommandBehavior values.
- Executes the query, and returns the first column of the first row in the resultset returned by the query. Extra columns or rows are ignored.
- Creates a prepared (or compiled) version of the command on the data source.
- Gets or sets the text command to run against the data source.
- Gets or sets the wait time (in seconds) before terminating the attempt to execute a command and generating an error.
- Indicates or specifies how the CommandText property is interpreted.
- Gets or sets the IDbConnection used by this instance of the IDbCommand.
- Gets the IDataParameterCollection.
- Gets or sets the transaction within which the Command object of a .NET Framework data provider executes.
- Gets or sets how command results are applied to the DataRow when used by the Update(System.Data.DataSet) method of a DbDataAdapter.