- Adds or updates rows in the DataSet to match those in the data source using the DataSet name, and creates a DataTable named "Table".
- Adds a DataTable named "Table" to the specified DataSet and configures the schema to match that in the data source based on the specified SchemaType.
- Gets the parameters set by the user when executing an SQL SELECT statement.
- Calls the respective INSERT, UPDATE, or DELETE statements for each inserted, updated, or deleted row in the specified DataSet from a DataTable named "Table".
- Indicates or specifies whether unmapped source tables or columns are passed with their source names in order to be filtered or to raise an error.
- Indicates or specifies whether missing source tables, columns, and their relationships are added to the dataset schema, ignored, or cause an error to be raised.
- Indicates how a source table is mapped to a dataset table.