- Initializes a new instance of the RowUpdatedEventArgs class.
- Gets the IDbCommand executed when Update(System.Data.DataSet) is called.
- Gets any errors generated by the .NET Framework data provider when the Command was executed.
- Gets the number of rows changed, inserted, or deleted by execution of the SQL statement.
- Gets the DataRow sent through an Update(System.Data.DataSet).
- Gets the number of rows processed in a batch of updated records.
- Gets the type of SQL statement executed.
- Gets the UpdateStatus of the Command property.
- Gets the DataTableMapping sent through an Update(System.Data.DataSet).