- Initializes a new instance of the MarshalByValueComponent class.
- Releases all resources used by the MarshalByValueComponent.
- Releases the unmanaged resources used by the MarshalByValueComponent and optionally releases the managed resources.
- Allows an object to try to free resources and perform other cleanup operations before it is reclaimed by garbage collection.
- Gets the implementer of the IServiceProvider.
- Returns a String containing the name of the Component, if any. This method should not be overridden.
- Adds an event handler to listen to the Disposed event on the component.