- Initializes a new instance of the InstanceDescriptor class using the specified member information and arguments.
- Initializes a new instance of the InstanceDescriptor class using the specified member information, arguments, and value indicating whether the specified information completely describes the instance.
- Gets the collection of arguments that can be used to reconstruct an instance of the object that this instance descriptor represents.
- Gets a value indicating whether the contents of this InstanceDescriptor completely identify the instance.
- Gets the member information that describes the instance this descriptor is associated with.