- Initializes a new instance of the Container class.
- Adds the specified Component to the Container. The component is unnamed.
- Adds the specified Component to the Container and assigns it a name.
- Creates a site ISite for the given IComponent and assigns the given name to the site.
- Releases all resources used by the Container.
- Releases the unmanaged resources used by the Container, and optionally releases the managed resources.
- Releases unmanaged resources and performs other cleanup operations before the Container is reclaimed by garbage collection.
- Gets the service object of the specified type, if it is available.
- Removes a component from the Container.
- Removes a component from the Container without setting Site to null.
- Determines whether the component name is unique for this container.
- Gets all the components in the Container.