- Initializes a new instance of the Component class.
- sealed Releases all resources used by the Component.
- protectedvirtual Releases the unmanaged resources used by the Component and optionally releases the managed resources.
- protectedvirtual Releases unmanaged resources and performs other cleanup operations before the Component is reclaimed by garbage collection.
- protectedvirtual Returns an object that represents a service provided by the Component or by its Container.
- virtual Returns a String containing the name of the Component, if any. This method should not be overridden.
- protectedvirtual Gets a value indicating whether the component can raise an event.
- Gets the IContainer that contains the Component.
- protected Gets a value that indicates whether the Component is currently in design mode.
- protected Gets the list of event handlers that are attached to this Component.
- virtual Gets or sets the ISite of the Component.
- sealed Occurs when the component is disposed by a call to the Dispose method.