- sealed Transforms XML data using an XSLT style sheet.
- Contains a variable number of arguments which are either XSLT parameters or extension objects.
- The exception that is thrown by the Load method when an error is found in the XSLT style sheet.
- abstract Encapsulates the current execution context of the Extensible Stylesheet Language for Transformations (XSLT) processor allowing XML Path Language (XPath) to resolve functions, parameters, and namespaces within XPath expressions.
- The exception that is thrown when an error occurs while processing an XSLT transformation.
- abstract Provides data for the XsltMessageEncountered event.
- sealed Transforms XML data using an Extensible Stylesheet Language for Transformations (XSLT) style sheet.
- sealed Specifies the XSLT features to support during execution of the XSLT style sheet.
- Represents the method that will handle the XsltMessageEncountered event.