- sealed Describes a committable transaction.
- sealed Describes a clone of a transaction providing guarantee that the transaction cannot be committed until the application comes to rest regarding work on the transaction. This class cannot be inherited.
- Facilitates communication between an enlisted transaction participant and the transaction manager during the final phase of the transaction.
- Facilitates communication between an enlisted transaction participant and the transaction manager during the Prepare phase of the transaction.
- Provides a set of callbacks that facilitate communication between a participant enlisted for Single Phase Commit and the transaction manager when the SinglePhaseCommit(System.Transactions.SinglePhaseEnlistment) notification is received.
- sealed Represents a non-rooted transaction that can be delegated. This class cannot be inherited.
- Represents a transaction.
- The exception that is thrown when an operation is attempted on a transaction that has already been rolled back, or an attempt is made to commit the transaction and the transaction aborts.
- Provides data for the following transaction events: DistributedTransactionStarted, TransactionCompleted.
- The exception that is thrown when you attempt to do work on a transaction that cannot accept new work.
- The exception that is thrown when an operation is attempted on a transaction that is in doubt, or an attempt is made to commit the transaction and the transaction becomes InDoubt.
- Provides additional information regarding a transaction.
- static Facilitates interaction between Transactions and components that were previously written to interact with MSDTC, COM+, or EnterpriseServices. This class cannot be inherited.
- static Contains methods used for transaction management. This class cannot be inherited.
- The exception that is thrown when a resource manager cannot communicate with the transaction manager.
- The exception that is thrown when a promotion fails.
- sealed Makes a code block transactional. This class cannot be inherited.
- Describes a DTC transaction.
- Describes an interface that a resource manager should implement to provide two phase commit notification callbacks for the transaction manager upon enlisting for participation.
- Describes an object that acts as a commit delegate for a non-distributed transaction internal to a resource manager.
- Represents a transaction that is not a root transaction, but can be escalated to be managed by the MSDTC.
- Describes a resource object that supports single phase commit optimization to participate in a transaction.
- Describes a delegated transaction for an existing transaction that can be escalated to be managed by the MSDTC when needed.
- Controls what kind of dependent transaction to create.
- Determines whether the object should be enlisted during the prepare phase.
- Specifies how distributed transactions interact with COM+ transactions.
- Specifies the isolation level of a transaction.
- Specifies whether transaction flow across thread continuations is enabled for TransactionScope.
- Provides additional options for creating a transaction scope.
- Describes the current status of a distributed transaction.