- Provides task schedulers that coordinate to execute tasks while ensuring that concurrent tasks may run concurrently and exclusive tasks never do.
- static Provides a set of static methods for configuring task-related behaviors on asynchronous enumerables and disposables.
- Represents an exception used to communicate task cancellation.
- Represents the producer side of a Task`1 unbound to a delegate, providing access to the consumer side through the Task property.
- static Provides a set of static (Shared in Visual Basic) methods for working with specific kinds of Task instances.
- Represents an exception used to communicate an invalid operation by a TaskScheduler.