- Provides task schedulers that coordinate to execute tasks while ensuring that concurrent tasks may run concurrently and exclusive tasks never do.
- static Provides support for parallel loops and regions.
- Enables iterations of parallel loops to interact with other iterations. An instance of this class is provided by the Parallel class to each loop; you can not create instances in your code.
- Stores options that configure the operation of methods on the Parallel class.
- static Provides a set of static methods for configuring task-related behaviors on asynchronous enumerables and disposables.
- Represents an exception used to communicate task cancellation.
- Represents the producer side of a Task`1 unbound to a delegate, providing access to the consumer side through the Task property.
- static Provides a set of static (Shared in Visual Basic) methods for working with specific kinds of Task instances.
- Provides support for creating and scheduling Task objects.
- Provides support for creating and scheduling Task`1 objects.
- abstract Represents an object that handles the low-level work of queuing tasks onto threads.
- Represents an exception used to communicate an invalid operation by a TaskScheduler.
- Provides data for the event that is raised when a faulted Task's exception goes unobserved.
- Provides completion status on the execution of a Parallel loop.
- Provides an awaitable result of an asynchronous operation.
- Represents the current stage in the lifecycle of a Task.