- Represents the results from a single successful subexpression capture.
- Represents the set of captures made by a single capturing group.
- Represents the results from a single capturing group.
- Returns the set of captured groups in a single match.
- Represents the results from a single regular expression match.
- Represents the set of successful matches found by iteratively applying a regular expression pattern to the input string.
- Represents an immutable regular expression.
- Provides information about a regular expression that is used to compile a regular expression to a stand-alone assembly.
- The exception that is thrown when the execution time of a regular expression pattern-matching method exceeds its time-out interval.
- abstract The RegexRunner class is the base class for compiled regular expressions.
- abstract Creates a RegexRunner class for a compiled regular expression.
- Represents the method that is called each time a regular expression match is found during a Replace method operation.