- sealed Specifies patch band information for targeted patching of the .NET Framework.
- static Specifies the garbage collection settings for the current process.
- sealed Checks for sufficient memory resources before executing an operation. This class cannot be inherited.
- static Improves the startup performance of application domains in applications that require the just-in-time (JIT) compiler by performing background compilation of methods that are likely to be executed, based on profiles created during previous compilations.
- sealed Indicates that the .NET Framework class library method to which this attribute is applied is unlikely to be affected by servicing releases, and therefore is eligible to be inlined across Native Image Generator (NGen) images.