- The exception that is thrown if the main assembly does not contain the resources for the neutral culture, and an appropriate satellite assembly is missing.
- sealed Informs the resource manager of an app's default culture. This class cannot be inherited.
- Represents a resource manager that provides convenient access to culture-specific resources at run time.
- sealed Enumerates the resources in a binary resources (.resources) file by reading sequential resource name/value pairs.
- Stores all the resources localized for one particular culture, ignoring all other cultures, including any fallback rules.
- sealed Writes resources in the system-default format to an output file or an output stream. This class cannot be inherited.
- sealed Instructs a ResourceManager object to ask for a particular version of a satellite assembly.
- Specifies whether a ResourceManager object looks for the resources of the app's default culture in the main assembly or in a satellite assembly.