- static Provides utility methods for intrinsic bit-twiddling operations. The methods use hardware intrinsics when available on the underlying platform; otherwise, they use optimized software fallbacks.
- static Provides a collection of static convenience methods for creating, manipulating, combining, and converting generic vectors.
- Represents an arbitrarily large signed integer.
- Represents a complex number.
- Represents a 3x2 matrix.
- Represents a 4x4 matrix.
- Represents a plane in three-dimensional space.
- Represents a vector that is used to encode three-dimensional physical rotations.
- Represents a vector with two single-precision floating-point values.
- Represents a vector with three single-precision floating-point values.
- Represents a vector with four single-precision floating-point values.
- Represents a single vector of a specified numeric type that is suitable for low-level optimization of parallel algorithms.