- abstract Provides methods for passing credentials across a stream and requesting or performing authentication for client-server applications.
- sealed Specifies allowed cipher suites.
- Provides a stream that uses the Negotiate security protocol to authenticate the client, and optionally the server, in client-server communication.
- Provides a stream used for client-server communication that uses the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security protocol to authenticate the server and optionally the client.
- Specifies client requirements for authentication and impersonation when using the WebRequest class and derived classes to request a resource.
- The EncryptionPolicy to use.
- Indicates the security services requested for an authenticated stream.
- Enumerates Secure Socket Layer (SSL) policy errors.
- Represents cipher suite values for the TLS (formerly SSL) protocol.