- Represents the format to view an email message.
- sealed Represents a collection of AlternateView objects.
- Represents an attachment to an email.
- abstract Base class that represents an email attachment. Classes Attachment, AlternateView, and LinkedResource derive from this class.
- sealed Stores attachments to be sent as part of an email message.
- Represents an embedded external resource in an email attachment, such as an image in an HTML attachment.
- sealed Stores linked resources to be sent as part of an email message.
- Represents the address of an electronic mail sender or recipient.
- Store email addresses that are associated with an email message.
- Represents an email message that can be sent using the SmtpClient class.
- Allows applications to send email by using the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). The SmtpClient type is now obsolete.
- Represents the exception that is thrown when the SmtpClient is not able to complete a Send or SendAsync operation.
- Represents the exception that is thrown when the SmtpClient is not able to complete a Send or SendAsync operation to a particular recipient.
- The exception that is thrown when email is sent using an SmtpClient and cannot be delivered to all recipients.
- Describes the delivery notification options for email.
- Specifies the priority of a MailMessage.
- The delivery format to use for sending outgoing email using the Simple Mail Transport Protocol (SMTP).
- Specifies how email messages are delivered.
- Specifies the outcome of sending email by using the SmtpClient class.
- Represents the method that will handle the SendCompleted event.