- Provides the base class for serializing a set of components or serializable objects into a serialization store.
- sealed Provides a stack object that can be used by a serializer to make information available to nested serializers.
- sealed The DefaultSerializationProviderAttribute attribute is placed on a serializer to indicate the class to use as a default provider of that type of serializer.
- Provides a basic designer loader interface that can be used to implement a custom designer loader.
- Indicates a serializer for the serialization manager to use to serialize the values of the type this attribute is applied to. This class cannot be inherited.
- Provides the information necessary to create an instance of an object. This class cannot be inherited.
- Provides the base class for relating one member to another.
- Provides data for the ResolveName event.
- sealed Indicates the base serializer to use for a root designer object. This class cannot be inherited.
- abstract Provides the base class for storing serialization data for the ComponentSerializationService.
- Provides an interface that can extend a designer host to support loading from a serialized state.
- Provides an interface that extends IDesignerLoaderHost to specify whether errors are tolerated while loading a design document.
- Provides an interface that can extend a designer loader to support asynchronous loading of external components.
- Provides an interface that can manage design-time serialization.
- Provides an interface that enables access to a serializer.
- Provides an interface that can invoke serialization and deserialization.
- Provides a service that can generate unique names for objects.
- Represents the method that handles the ResolveName event of a serialization manager.