- Represents the database column that a property is mapped to.
- Denotes that the class is a complex type. Complex types are non-scalar properties of entity types that enable scalar properties to be organized within entities. Complex types do not have keys and cannot be managed by the Entity Framework apart from the parent object.
- Specifies how the database generates values for a property.
- Denotes a property used as a foreign key in a relationship.
- Specifies the inverse of a navigation property that represents the other end of the same relationship.
- Denotes that a property or class should be excluded from database mapping.
- Specifies the database table that a class is mapped to.