- Creates collections that ignore the case in strings.
- Implements IDictionary by using a ListDictionary while the collection is small, and then switching to a Hashtable when the collection gets large.
- Implements IDictionary using a singly linked list. Recommended for collections that typically include fewer than 10 items.
- abstract Provides the abstract base class for a collection of associated String keys and Object values that can be accessed either with the key or with the index.
- Represents a collection of associated String keys and String values that can be accessed either with the key or with the index.
- Provides data for the CollectionChanged event.
- Represents a collection of key/value pairs that are accessible by the key or index.
- Represents a collection of strings.
- Implements a hash table with the key and the value strongly typed to be strings rather than objects.
- Supports a simple iteration over a StringCollection.
- Describes the action that caused a CollectionChanged event.
- Represents the method that handles the CollectionChanged event.