- Exposes an enumerator that provides asynchronous iteration over values of a specified type.
- Supports a simple asynchronous iteration over a generic collection.
- Defines methods to manipulate generic collections.
- Defines a method that a type implements to compare two objects.
- Represents a generic collection of key/value pairs.
- Exposes the enumerator, which supports a simple iteration over a collection of a specified type.
- Supports a simple iteration over a generic collection.
- Defines methods to support the comparison of objects for equality.
- Represents a collection of objects that can be individually accessed by index.
- Represents a strongly-typed, read-only collection of elements.
- Represents a generic read-only collection of key/value pairs.
- Represents a read-only collection of elements that can be accessed by index.
- Provides the base interface for the abstraction of sets.