- Provides blocking and bounding capabilities for thread-safe collections that implement IProducerConsumerCollection`1.
- Represents a thread-safe, unordered collection of objects.
- Represents a thread-safe collection of key/value pairs that can be accessed by multiple threads concurrently.
- Represents a thread-safe first in-first out (FIFO) collection.
- Represents a thread-safe last in-first out (LIFO) collection.
- abstract Represents a particular manner of splitting an orderable data source into multiple partitions.
- static Provides common partitioning strategies for arrays, lists, and enumerables.
- abstract Represents a particular manner of splitting a data source into multiple partitions.
- Defines methods to manipulate thread-safe collections intended for producer/consumer usage. This interface provides a unified representation for producer/consumer collections so that higher level abstractions such as BlockingCollection`1 can use the collection as the underlying storage mechanism.