- Implements the IList interface using an array whose size is dynamically increased as required.
- sealed Manages a compact array of bit values, which are represented as Booleans, where true indicates that the bit is on (1) and false indicates the bit is off (0).
- Compares two objects for equivalence, ignoring the case of strings.
- Supplies a hash code for an object, using a hashing algorithm that ignores the case of strings.
- Provides the abstract base class for a strongly typed collection.
- sealed Compares two objects for equivalence, where string comparisons are case-sensitive.
- Provides the abstract base class for a strongly typed collection of key/value pairs.
- Represents a collection of key/value pairs that are organized based on the hash code of the key.
- Represents a first-in, first-out collection of objects.
- abstract Provides the abstract base class for a strongly typed non-generic read-only collection.
- Represents a collection of key/value pairs that are sorted by the keys and are accessible by key and by index.
- Represents a simple last-in-first-out (LIFO) non-generic collection of objects.
- Provides objects for performing a structural comparison of two collection objects.
- Defines size, enumerators, and synchronization methods for all nongeneric collections.
- Represents a nongeneric collection of key/value pairs.
- Enumerates the elements of a nongeneric dictionary.
- Exposes an enumerator, which supports a simple iteration over a non-generic collection.
- Supplies a hash code for an object, using a custom hash function.
- Represents a non-generic collection of objects that can be individually accessed by index.
- Supports the structural comparison of collection objects.
- Defines methods to support the comparison of objects for structural equality.