- abstract Provides a resource pool that enables reusing instances of type .
- Provides extension methods for ReadOnlySequence`1.
- abstract An abstract base class that is used to replace the implementation of Memory`1.
- Represents a pool of memory blocks.
- abstract Represents a linked list of ReadOnlyMemory`1 nodes.
- Provides a memory handle for a block of memory.
- Represents a sequence that can read a sequential series of T.
- Provides methods for reading binary and text data out of a ReadOnlySequence`1 with a focus on performance and minimal or zero heap allocations.
- Represents a standard format string without using an actual string.
- Represents an output sink into which T data can be written.
- Identifies the owner of a block of memory who is responsible for disposing of the underlying memory appropriately.