- protected Initializes a new instance of the TestInvoker`1 class.
- protectedvirtual This method is called just after the test method has finished executing. This method should NEVER throw; any exceptions should be placed into the Aggregator.
- protectedvirtual This method is called just before the test method is invoked. This method should NEVER throw; any exceptions should be placed into the Aggregator.
- protectedvirtual This method calls the test method via reflection. This is an available override point if you need to do some other form of invocation of the actual test method.
- protectedvirtual Creates the test class, unless the test method is static or there have already been errors. Note that this method times the creation of the test class (using Timer). It is also responsible for sending the ITestClassConstructionStartingand ITestClassConstructionFinished messages, so if you override this method without calling the base, you are responsible for all of this behavior. This method should NEVER throw; any exceptions should be placed into the Aggregator.
- static Given an object, will determine if it is an instance of Task (in which case, it is directly returned), or an instance of FSharpAsync`1 (in which case it is converted), or neither (in which case null is returned).
- protectedvirtual Invokes the test method on the given test class instance. This method sets up support for "async void" test methods, ensures that the test method has the correct number of arguments, then calls CallTestMethod(System.Object) to do the actual method invocation. It ensure that any async test method is fully completed before returning, and returns the measured clock time that the invocation took.
- Creates the test class (if necessary), and invokes the test method.
- protected Gets or sets the exception aggregator used to run code and collect exceptions.
- protected Gets or sets the task cancellation token source, used to cancel the test run.
- protected Gets or sets the constructor arguments used to construct the test class.
- protected Gets the display name of the invoked test.
- protected Gets or sets the message bus to report run status to.
- protected Gets or sets the test to be run.
- protected Gets the test case to be run.
- protected Gets or sets the runtime type of the class that contains the test method.
- protected Gets or sets the runtime method of the method that contains the test.
- protected Gets or sets the arguments to pass to the test method when it's being invoked.
- protected Gets or sets the object which measures execution time.