- Initializes a new instance of the FencedCodeBlock class.
- sealed Gets or sets the arguments after the Info. May be null.
- sealed Gets or sets the fenced character used to open and close this fenced code block.
- sealed Gets or sets the fenced character count used to open this fenced code block.
- Gets or sets the indent count when the fenced code block was indented and we need to remove up to indent count chars spaces from the begining of a line.
- sealed Gets or sets the language parsed after the first line of the fenced code block. May be null.