- The branches involved.
- The relevant commit.
- A string label to differentiate this status from the status of other systems.
- The date the commit status was created.
- Short description of the status.
- The unique identifier of the status.
- The name of the repository.
- The organization associated with the event.
- The SHA of the reference.
- The state of the commit
- URL associated with this status. GitHub.com displays this URL as a link to allow users to easily see the ‘source’ of the Status.
- The date the commit status was updated.