- Matches files with a certain extension.
- Matches files with a certain extensions.
- Matches specific file names
- Specifies that code from forked repositories should be searched. Repository forks will not be searchable unless the fork has more stars than the parent repository.
- Searches code based on the language it’s written in.
- Limits searches to a specific organization.
- Specifies the path that the resulting file must be at.
- Limits searches to a specific repository.
- Finds files that match a certain size (in bytes).
- Optional Sort field. Can only be indexed, which indicates how recently a file has been indexed by the GitHub search infrastructure. If not provided, results are sorted by best match.
- Limits searches to a specific user.