- Prepares an UpdatePreReceiveEnvironment for use when updating a pre-receive environment.
- The time when the pre-receive environment was created.
- Whether this is the default environment that ships with GitHub Enterprise.
- This environment's download status.
- The number of pre-receive hooks that use this environment.
- UI URL to the pre-receive environment.
- Identifier for the pre-receive environment.
- URL to the tarball that will be downloaded and extracted.
- The name of the environment as displayed in the UI.
- URL to the pre-receive environment.