- urlA required string defining the URL to which the payloads will be delivered.
- content_type An optional string defining the media type used to serialize the payloads. Supported values include json and form. The default is form.
- secret An optional string that’s passed with the HTTP requests as an X-Hub-Signature header. The value of this header is computed as the HMAC hex digest of the body, using the secret as the key.
- insecure_ssl: An optional string that determines whether the SSL certificate of the host for url will be verified when delivering payloads. Supported values include "0" (verification is performed) and "1" (verification is not performed). The default is "0".
- Initializes a new instance of the NewRepositoryWebHook class. Using default values for ContentType, Secret and InsecureSsl.
- Gets the content type used to serialize the payload. The default is `form`.
- Gets whether the SSL certificate of the host will be verified when delivering payloads. The default is `false`.
- Gets the secret used as the key for the HMAC hex digest of the body passed with the HTTP requests as an X-Hub-Signature header.
- Gets the URL of the hook to create.