- Initializes a new instance of the NewRelease class.
- Gets or sets the text describing the contents of the tag.
- Gets or sets a value indicating whether this NewRelease is a draft (unpublished). Default: false
- Gets or sets the name of the release.
- Gets or sets a value indicating whether this NewRelease is prerelease.
- Gets the name of the tag.
- Specifies the commitish value that determines where the Git tag is created from. Can be any branch or commit SHA. Unused if the Git tag already exists. Default: the repository�s default branch (usually master).