To create a webhook, the following fields are required by the config:
- urlA required string defining the URL to which the payloads will be delivered.
- content_type An optional string defining the media type used to serialize the payloads. Supported values include json and form. The default is form.
- secret An optional string that’s passed with the HTTP requests as an X-Hub-Signature header. The value of this header is computed as the HMAC hex digest of the body, using the secret as the key.
- insecure_ssl: An optional string that determines whether the SSL certificate of the host for url will be verified when delivering payloads. Supported values include "0" (verification is performed) and "1" (verification is not performed). The default is "0".
- Initializes a new instance of the NewOrganizationHook class.
- Determines whether the hook is actually triggered on pushes.
- Key/value pairs to provide settings for this hook. These settings vary between the services and are defined in the github-services repository. Booleans are stored internally as “1” for true, and “0” for false. Any JSON true/false values will be converted automatically.
- Determines what events the hook is triggered for. Default: ["push"]
- Gets the name of the hook to create. Use "web" for a webhook or use the name of a valid service. (See https://api.github.com/hooks for the list of valid service names.)