- Initializes a new instance of the NewDeploymentStatus class.
- Indicates if a new inactive status should be added to all non-transient, non-production environment deployments with the same repository and environment name as the created status's deployment. (DEFAULT if not specified: True)
- A short description of the status.
- Name for the target deployment environment.
- The URL for accessing your environment.
- The target URL to associate with this status. This URL should contain output to keep the user updated while the task is running or serve as historical information for what happened in the deployment
- The state of the status.