- Initializes a new instance of the NewDeployment class.
- Merges the default branch into the requested deployment branch if true; Does nothing if false. (DEFAULT if not specified: True)
- A short description of the deployment.
- Optional name for the target deployment environment (e.g., production, staging, qa). Default: "production"
- JSON payload with extra information about the deployment.
- Indicates if the environment is one with which end users directly interact. (DEFAULT if not specified: True when environment is "production" and False otherwise)
- The ref to deploy. This can be a branch, tag, or sha. (REQUIRED)
- Optional array of status contexts verified against commit status checks. If this property is null then all unique contexts will be verified before a deployment is created. To bypass checking entirely, set this to an empty collection. Defaults to all unique contexts (aka null).
- Gets or sets the optional task used to specify a task to execute, e.g. deploy or deploy:migrations. Default: deploy
- Indicates if the environment is specific to a deployment and will no longer exist at some point in the future. (DEFAULT if not specified: False)