- An Array of IP addresses in CIDR format specifying the Git servers for GitHub.com.
- The currently-deployed SHA of github-services.
- An Array of IP addresses in CIDR format specifying the addresses that incoming service hooks will originate from on GitHub.com. Subscribe to the API Changes blog or follow @GitHubAPI on Twitter to get updated when this list changes.
- An Array of IP addresses specifying the addresses that source imports will originate from on GitHub.com.
- An Array of IP addresses in CIDR format specifying the A records for GitHub Pages.
- Whether authentication with username and password is supported. (GitHub Enterprise instances using CAS or OAuth for authentication will return false. Features like Basic Authentication with a username and password, sudo mode, and two-factor authentication are not supported on these servers.)