For more information see https://developer.github.com/v3/apps/#find-installations
- The user who owns the Installation.
- The Id of the associated GitHub App.
- The Events subscribed to by the Installation
- The URL to view the Installation on GitHub.
- The Permissions granted to the Installation
- The choice of repositories the installation is on. Can be either "selected" or "all".
- The single file the GitHub App can manage (when Permissions.SingleFile is set to read or write)
- The Id of the User/Organization the Installation is installed in
- The type of the target (User or Organization)