- The Application that created this Authorization.
- When this Authorization was created.
- Optional parameter that allows an OAuth application to create multiple authorizations for a single user
- Base-64 encoded representation of the SHA-256 digest of the token
- The Id of this Authorization.
- Notes about this particular Authorization.
- A url for more information about notes.
- The scopes that this Authorization has. This is the kind of access that the token allows.
- The last eight characters of the user's token
- When this Authorization was last updated.
- The API URL for this Authorization.