SelectingItemsControl provides a base class for ItemsControls that maintain a selection (single or multiple). By default only its SelectedIndex and SelectedItem properties are visible; the current multiple selection SelectedItems together with the SelectionMode properties are protected, however a derived class can expose these if it wishes to support multiple selection.
SelectingItemsControl maintains a selection respecting the current SelectionMode but it does not react to user input; this must be handled in a derived class. It does, however, respond to IsSelectedChangedEvent events from items and updates the selection accordingly.
- protected Tries to get the container that was the source of an event.
- protected Moves the selection in the specified direction relative to the specified container.
- protected Moves the selection in the specified direction relative to the current selection.
- Scrolls the specified item into view.
- protected Updates the selection for a container based on user interaction.
- protected Updates the selection for an item based on user interaction.
- protected Updates the selection based on an event that may have originated in a container that belongs to the control.
- static Defines the AutoScrollToSelectedItem property.
- static Event that should be raised by items that implement ISelectable to notify the parent SelectingItemsControl that their selection state has changed.
- static Defines the SelectedIndex property.
- static Defines the SelectedItem property.
- protectedstatic Defines the SelectedItems property.
- static Defines the SelectionChanged event.
- protectedstatic Defines the SelectionMode property.
- protected Gets a value indicating whether AlwaysSelected is set.
- Gets or sets a value indicating whether to automatically scroll to newly selected items.
- Gets or sets the index of the selected item.
- Gets or sets the selected item.
- protected Gets the selected items.
- protected Gets or sets the selection mode.