- Initializes a new instance of the Application class.
- sealed Exits the application
- virtual Initializes the application by loading XAML etc.
- protectedvirtual Called when the application is exiting.
- virtual Register's the services needed by Avalonia.
- Runs the application's main loop until the CancellationToken is canceled.
- Runs the application's main loop until the ICloseable is closed.
- Runs the application's main loop until some condition occurs that is specified by ExitMode.
- privatesealed Gets the styling parent of the application, which is null.
- Gets the application clipboard.
- static Gets the current instance of the Application class.
- sealed Gets or sets the application's global data templates.
- Gets or sets the ExitMode. This property indicates whether the application exits explicitly or implicitly. If ExitMode is set to OnExplicitExit the application is only closes if Exit is called. The default is OnLastWindowClose
- Gets the application's focus manager.
- Gets the application's input manager.
- Gets or sets a value indicating whether this instance is existing.
- Gets or sets the main window of the application.
- Gets the application's global resource dictionary.
- sealed Gets the application's global styles.
- Gets the open windows of the application.