- protectedvirtual Releases unmanaged and - optionally - managed resources.
- sealed Called by the container once an instance has been fully constructed, including any requested objects that depend on the instance.
- sealed Called by the container once an instance has been constructed.
- sealed Called by the container when an instance is required.
- virtual Describes the component in a human-readable form.
- sealed Gets or sets the activator used to create instances.
- sealed Gets a unique identifier for this component (shared in all sub-contexts.) This value also appears in Services.
- sealed Gets the lifetime associated with the component.
- sealed Gets additional data associated with the component.
- sealed Gets information about whether the instances of the component should be disposed by the container.
- sealed Gets the services provided by the component.
- sealed Gets information about whether the component instances are shared or not.
- sealed Gets the component registration upon which this registration is based. If this registration was created directly by the user, returns this.
- sealed Fired when the activation process for a new instance is complete.
- sealed Fired when a new instance is being activated. The instance can be wrapped or switched at this time by setting the Instance property in the provided event arguments.
- sealed Fired when a new instance is required, prior to activation. Can be used to provide Autofac with additional parameters, used during activation.