- Gets the activator used to create instances.
- Gets a unique identifier for this component (shared in all sub-contexts.) This value also appears in Services.
- Gets the lifetime associated with the component.
- Gets additional data associated with the component.
- Gets a value indicating whether the instances of the component should be disposed by the container.
- Gets the services provided by the component.
- Gets a value indicating whether the component instances are shared or not.
- Gets the component registration upon which this registration is based.
- Fired when the activation process for a new instance is complete.
- Fired when a new instance is being activated. The instance can be wrapped or switched at this time by setting the Instance property in the provided event arguments.
- Fired when a new instance is required, prior to activation. Can be used to provide Autofac with additional parameters, used during activation.